COVID-19 Measures at Crossing Europe EXTRACTS 2020
In autumn 2020, many things will be different. For this reason, special hygiene, safety and access rules will also apply to film screenings in the context of Crossing Europe EXTRACTS, which will be communicated in advance and then on location at the venues. In addition, we keep a close eye on the current developments in connection with Covid-19 and take our responsibility for the health of our audience and our team very seriously. If there are any changes in our program or the way we run our events, we will inform you in good time on our website and through our social media channels.
Protection measures and rules of conduct for visitors
Your health is important to us. Please help us to comply with official obligations and the laws of reason by observing the following rules:
- Mouth-and-Nose Protection for the screening hall: We ask you to bring a mouth-and-nose protection and to wear it when buying tickets, on the way to the cinema or in all closed rooms. The mouth-and-nose mask can be removed when the film starts. Please do not forget: When leaving the cinema, the mouth-and-nose protection must be worn again.
- Mouth-and-Nose Protection for the venue:In general we recommend wearing a mouth-and-nose protection to counteract the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Please note that in the short term official measures may be taken to make it compulsory to wear a mouth and nose protector in all premises.
- Assigned Seating: In the movie theater, one seat is left free between people who do not belong to the same group (common household). The seats assigned to them may not be changed.
- Keep a Distance: Please keep a distance of 1 to 1.5 m from all persons not living in your household.
- Wash your Hands: When entering the event area please wash your hands thoroughly (at least 20 seconds) or clean them with provided disinfectant.
- Respiratory Hygiene: Please refrain from shaking hands and other forms of greeting with physical contact. Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm or use a handkerchief.
- Contact Details: A list is available at every cinema box office, in which we ask you to enter your contact details. In the event of an incident (infection, suspicion), the data will be forwarded to the health authorities upon request. The data will be kept for a period of 28 days and will be deleted afterwards.
- Symptoms of Illness: In case of symptoms of illness (including fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties) we kindly ask you to stay at home.
- Ticket Refund: If, during the period of Crossing Europe EXTRACTS film screenings, officially initiated measures are taken to contain the corona virus, making it impossible to go to the cinema, you will of course get your ticket money back.
We make every effort to protect your health, but we would like to point out that you attend the events at your own responsibility and risk. We ask our audience in advance for discipline in observing the protective measures in the sense of personal responsibility and responsibility towards our fellow human beings. - Many thanks for this!